- ⅓ cup Water
- 250 g Lean lamb curry cut small
- 10-12 Shallots (chopped)
- 2 sprigs Curry Leaves
- 2 Green Chillies
- 2 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 tsp Black pepper powder
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- Add all the ingredients to a deep pressure cooker.
- Pressure cook for 15 minutes on medium heat.
- Turn off the heat and let the cooker release pressure naturally.
- Once released, open the cooker and cook the mixture for about 7-8 minutes or until it becomes dry on medium heat.
You could add some fried curry leaves and cook it for another 2 minutes till it’s nicely roasted.[/vc_column_text]